Sing Along for Your Soul w/ Ginny Palmer and Lincoln Blake
Sing Along for Your Soul Ever wanted to be on Glee? Sing backup for a band? Sing lead? Sing along without the pressure of a choir performing in church? Sing along without the stigma of Karaoke? Sing along and just have fun!! That is what we're going to do.... When you sing, musical vibrations move through you, altering your physical and emotional landscape. Group singing is the most exhilarating and transformative of all. It takes something incredibly intimate, a sound that begins inside you, shares it with a roomful of people and it comes back as something even more thrilling: harmony. So its not surprising that group singing is on the rise. As the popularity of group singing grows, science has been hard at work trying to explain why it has such a calming yet energizing effect on people. What researchers are beginning to discover is that singing is like an infusion of the perfect tranquilizer, the kind that both soothes your nerves and elevates your spirits. Sing Along for Your Soul: The 60-70's Hits with Ginny Palmer vocals & Lincoln Blake on piano 6/22 7-8:30p Sing Along for Your Soul: Jazz Standards from the Great American Songbook with Ginny Palmer vocals & Lincoln Blake on piano 7/20 7-8:30p Sing Along for Your Soul: Favorite Folk Songs with Ginny Palmer vocals & Lincoln Blake on piano 8/31 7-8:30p Sing Along for Your Soul: Country Classics with Ginny Palmer vocals & Lincoln Blake on piano 9/14 7-8:30p You do not need to be able to "sing", it's ok to not read music or play an instrument, there are no try-outs or auditions! This isn't a choir but a night of fun, therapy for your soul. It is like any other form of exercise, like yoga for example... breathing, thinking in music, moving with the music!
Cost: 10 - 10 USD
192 Northport Avenue
Belfast, ME 04915
More Event Ideas
- More Music Events
- Wednesday, Aug 15, 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, Aug 15, 1:00 PM
- Thursday, Aug 9, 7:30 PM
- More Events at Belfast Breeze Inn/Music By the Bay
- "Your Authentic Life" Vision Board Workshop with Michelle Clunie Douglas at Belfast Breeze Inn/Music By the BayWednesday, Aug 8, 9:00 AM
- Joanfrances Boyle, The Scottish Seer, Fall Seminar Series: Evolution of Consciousness D.N.A (Dimensional Nucleus at Belfast Breeze Inn/Music By the BayMonday, Oct 15, 10:00 AM
- Joanfrances Boyle, The Scottish Seer, Fall Seminar Series: Know Your Personal Guardian Angel for Love & Health at Belfast Breeze Inn/Music By the BaySunday, Oct 7, 6:00 PM
- More Events on September 14, 2018
- Friday, Sep 14, 7:00 PM
- Friday, Sep 14, 5:00 PM
- Friday, Sep 14, 8:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.