Are You Having Trouble Controlling The Way You Eat?
Are you having trouble controlling the way you eat? Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous (FA) is a free Twelve Step recovery program for anyone suffering from food obsession, overeating, under-eating or bulimia. Meetings are held Dover Baptist Church, 151 Washington St., Dover, NH, every Thursday at 6:30 PM. For more information or a list of additional meetings throughout the U.S. and the world, call 781-932-6300 or visit: www.foodaddicts.org.
151 Washington Street
Other Dates & Times
- Thursday, August 22, 2019, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, July 25, 2019, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, September 5, 2019, 6:30 PM
- Thursday, August 1, 2019, 6:30 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Health and Wellness Events
- Tuesday, Sep 3, 7:00 PM
- Suturing, Knot-Tying, Perineal Preservation and Repair, and First Assistant Workshop at Midwifery at Green LandingThursday, Sep 5, 8:30 AM
- Wednesday, Oct 16, 8:15 AM
- More Events on August 29, 2019
- Thursday, Aug 29, 1:00 PM
- Thursday, Aug 29, 7:00 PM
- Thursday, Aug 29, 5:30 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.