Maker's Market at the Point
The Thompson’s Point team carefully curate a monthly market called Maker’s Market at the Point in Brick South, Thompson’s Point. The Makers Market at the Point is a mix of farmers, artisans, vintage, jewelry, local food, crafts and more!
The market is free to the public with pay and display parking at the kiosks. We also encourage people to use the Passport app to making parking even easier. Brick South provides food and beverages (did we mention bloody mary’s and mimosas?!).
8 Thompson’s Point Rd
Portland, ME 04102
Other Dates & Times
- Tuesday, December 22, 2020, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday, June 7, 2020, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday, November 22, 2020, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Sunday, April 26, 2020, 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
More Event Ideas
- More Community Events
- Sunday, Apr 5, 2:45 PM
- Saturday, Apr 11, 2:45 PM
- Saturday, Apr 4, 2:45 PM