'Paintings in Oil' May 2 through May 29 Richard Boyd Art Gallery
Join us Thursday, May 2 at Richard Boyd Art Gallery for the opening of an annual group exhibition of original oil paintings created en plein air and in studio settings depicting a variety of scenes across multiple genres.
‘Paintings in Oil’ is comprised of a selection of works by artists’ Patricia Chandler – landscapes, abstracts and still life; Carrin Culotta – landscapes; Kevin Daley – landscapes; Felicity Sidwell – plein air landscapes; Jen Pagnini – landscapes and abstracts; Roy Perkinson – landscapes and still life; and Wilson Stewart - landscapes.
Although, each artist has their own style and approach to using the medium they are joined by a passion – painting with oils.
The exhibit is on view free of charge between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. daily through May 29, 2019.
Richard Boyd Art Gallery is located on Peaks Island in Portland, Maine at the corner of Island Avenue and Epps Street. For more information about the exhibit contact the gallery by phone at (207)-712-1097, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the gallery’s website at www.richardboydartgallery.com . Hope you’ll like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/RichardBoydArtGallery and follow us on Instagram #richardboydartgallery.
See you at the gallery!
Copyright© 2019 Richard Boyd Art Gallery All Rights Reserved.
Phone: (207) 712-1097
Event url: Http://www.richardboydartgallery.com
15 Epps Street
Peaks Island, ME 04108
Other Dates & Times
- Friday, May 24, 2019, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday, May 2, 2019, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Tuesday, May 21, 2019, 10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- ↓ Show All
More Event Ideas
- More Art and Exhibits Events
- Thursday, Apr 25, 6:00 PM
- Creative Translation: An Ocean Conversation with Artists and Authors - May 14 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm FREE at Acadia National ParkTuesday, May 14, 7:00 PM
- Friday, May 10, 5:00 PM
- More Events at Richard Boyd Art Gallery
- Friday, Apr 26, 10:00 AM
- More Events on May 16, 2019
- Thursday, May 16, 8:00 PM
- Thursday, May 16, 8:00 AM
- Thursday, May 16, 6:00 PM
What can we do for you?
Thank you for your input. Please fill out the form below and provide as much information as possible about updates to this event or venue.